I LOVE grilled fajitas, but I don’t love the grease that usually comes with them. The extra veggies make this a great stand alone dish. You can also serve with beans and brown rice.
📌Pin it! http://pin.it/WxZzmp3
1 lb Ground Chicken, extra lean
2 Red Peppers, chopped
2 Green Peppers, chopped
1/2 Onion, white, chopped
1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
6 oz Colby Jack Cheese, shredded, 2%
4 cloves Garlic, diced
15-18 Whole Grain Soft Taco Shells
1/2 Avocado, sliced
1 tsp Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Parsley
1/2 tsp Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oil on med-high heat in large skillet. Add onion, garlic, and peppers. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Sauté 5 minutes until browned.
- Remove vegetables from skillet and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add ground chicken to skillet, with all spices and Worcestershire sauce and cook until browned.
- Combine vegetable mixture with chicken in skillet and toss for 1 min.
- Heat taco shells in the oven for 1 min until soft. Remove and set aside.
- Spray a large baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Fill taco shells with filling, sprinkle cheese, and bake for 10-15 min, checking to make sure shells do not burn.
- Remove from oven and top with avocado slices.
💪🏽For more recipes, health & fitness tips, accountability groups, motivation, support, and positivity, follow Healthy FitMom through the Links below. Send me a message to chat about your goals or joining a monthly support Group.
🍎FREE 5 Day Meal Plan & Shopping List (Digital Download to Save & Print)
EMAIL *Want to chat about your health and fitness goals or have a question? I would love to hear from you!