French fries are my weakness! Here is a recipe with all of the flavor, but significantly less oil.
Avocado oil promotes digestive health, weight loss, disease prevention, and any issues someone may have with glucose and insulin. Tasty and healthy = win win!
📌Pin it! http://pin.it/ATDlhIr
3 Large Baking Potatoes, julienned to 1/4 in thickness
1/2 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1/2 tsp dried Oregano
2 tsp Avocado Oil
1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place some paper towels in a large bowl.
- Place julienned fries on the paper towels to decrease the moisture.
- Remove wet towels and coat fries with avocado oil. Mix well.
- Combine spices including salt and pepper and mix.
- Coat the fries evenly with seasoning.
- Bake in a non stick pan (sprayed with avocado spray oil or cooking spray) for 25-30 min until golden.
💪🏽For more recipes, health & fitness tips, accountability groups, motivation, support, and positivity, follow Healthy FitMom through the Links below. Send me a message to chat about your goals or joining a monthly support Group.
🍎FREE 5 Day Meal Plan & Shopping List (Digital Download to Save & Print)
EMAIL *Want to chat about your health and fitness goals or have a question? I would love to hear from you!