This recipe is perfect for a quick, healthy breakfast or snack on the go! Meal prep helps to save time in the mornings when you need to get out the door.
📌Pin it! http://pin.it/cSlyXni
1 cup Milk, skim, or low fat choice
2 Green Peppers, large, chopped (can use other vegetables like zucchini, red peppers, onion, etc.)
1 tsp Onion Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Crack eggs into a large liquid measuring cup and lightly beat.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Distribute chopped vegetables evenly throughout muffin tin
- Pour egg mixture into cups evenly, about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 30 min.
- 🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎💪🏽For more recipes, health & fitness tips, motivation, support, and positivity, follow Healthy FitMom:💙Facebook: Healthy FitMom https://m.facebook.com/HealthyFitMom0/
🍎FREE 5 Day Meal Plan & Shopping List (Digital Download to Save & Print)