I love loaded baked potatoes and potato skins! I love them even more when they don’t make me feel run down and sluggish. This recipe uses sweet potatoes which are jam packed with nutrients. The meat is flavorful enough that you don’t need any butter or sour cream with your potato. This works just as well with regular baking potatoes!
📌Pin it! http://pin.it/HOLSBuo
4 Sweet Potatoes, medium size, baked
1.5 lbs Chuck Roast, boneless, trimmed (fat)
2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
3 Tbsp Tomato Paste
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
4 Green onions, chopped
1/2 C Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 2%
– Preheat slow cooker on low, add 4 oz water to the basin.
– Combine Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and tomato paste.
– Place trimmed roast into slow cooker and with rub salt and pepper.
– Cover the top of the roast with Worcestershire mixture and rub in
– Cook on low for 8 hours until meat is tender.
– Bake potatoes in foil at 425 Degrees for 1.25 hours or until cooked through.
– Shred beef and top potatoes with beef, green onions, and cheese. Enjoy!
💪🏽For more recipes, health & fitness tips, accountability groups, motivation, support, and positivity, follow Healthy FitMom through Social Media Links below. Send me a message to chat about your goals or joining a monthly Challenge Group.
🍎FREE 5 Day Meal Plan & Shopping List (Digital Download to Save & Print)
EMAIL *Want to chat about your health and fitness goals or have a question? I would love to hear from you!