This recipe is super flavorful and very easy! I like the taste of Chimichurri sauce without the bite. That can be alleviated by baking it! Use this sauce raw with empanadas, pork, or anything you like!
📌Pin it! http://pin.it/Kd-0TKU
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro
- 1 bunch Parsley, flat leaf
- 6 cloves Garlic (use less to taste)
- 1/3 C Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 ts dried oregano
- 1/4 C Red Onion
- 1/4 C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste (add red pepper flakes as desired)
- 4 Chicken Breasts, cut into 2 in pieces
- Pulse all ingredients besides chicken in a food processor until smooth.
- Place chicken in a plastic bag with sauce and marinate at least 6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken on a ceramic dish and bake for 20 min until cooked through.
Add some peas and sweet potatoes to make it a meal. Enjoy!
💪🏽For more recipes, health & fitness tips, accountability groups, motivation, support, and positivity, follow Healthy FitMom through Social Media Links below. Send me a message to chat about your goals or joining a monthly Challenge Group.
🍎FREE 5 Day Meal Plan & Shopping List (Digital Download to Save & Print)
EMAIL *Want to chat about your health and fitness goals or have a question? I would love to hear from you!