Give yourself a boost of energy & nutrients with these easy homemade chocolates! They melt in your mouth. ❤
📌Pin it! http://pin.it/EIG2MD0
Benefits of the ingredients:
Cacao powder: Not to be confused with cocoa powder. Cacao is chock full of vitamins, fiber, antioxidants that aid in lowering cholesterol, and can help regulate blood pressure. A small cacao snack can also help you with cravings and improve your skin!
Coconut oil– Strengthens the immune system, improves bone health, helps maintain blood sugar/cholesterol levels, can aid in healing infections, and boosts your metabolism.
Honey– Local honey especially helps with allergy immunity for your area. Honey has many other benefits including soothing a sore throat, anti-bacterial/fungal, and flavonoids/anti-oxidants that can help prevent diseases.
Himalayan Sea Salt- Contains minerals & can help regulate blood pressure when used sparingly.
- ½ cup Coconut Oil, organic
- ½ cup Cacao powder
- 2-4 Tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- Melt all ingredients in a pan on medium/low heat.
- Whisk gently until blended, eliminating lumps.
- Pour into silicone molds. [I chose the timeless Boba Fett, General Grievous, Lego, and Lego Man]
- Place in freezer for 1 hour or more.
- Store in the fridge or freezer (they melt at room temperature)
💪🏽For more recipes, health & fitness tips, accountability groups, motivation, support, love, and positivity, follow Healthy FitMom:
🍎FREE 5 Day Meal Plan & Shopping List (Digital Download to Save & Print)
EMAIL *Want to chat about or have a question? I would love to hear from you!