These veggie packed patties add nutrients and flavor to this classic meal. It’s an easy one-dish weeknight dinner, since everything you need in a balanced diet is included – vegetables, healthy fats, protein, calcium, amino acids, fiber, and more!
📌Pin/Save Recipe: http://pin.it/Q6qj1ZG
- 2 Lbs Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 C cooked quinoa
- 3/4 C Cauliflower, diced
- 2 Eggs
- 2 packages Organic French Onion Dip Mix (or salt, pepper, dried onion, dried garlic)
- Cheese Slices (your choice – cheddar, muenster)
- 1 Eggplant, medium
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Liquid Smoke (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Slice eggplant into 1/2 in circles.
- Prepare baking sheet and brings both sides of eggplant with olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 min on both sides (20 min total).
- As eggplant bakes, cook quinoa per package directions. Set aside and let cool.
- Combine all ingredients from Ground Turkey to French Onion Dip Mix and form into patties. Add liquid smoke if desired.
- Place patties on a baking sheet and bake for 20 -25 min or until the temperature insides reaches 165 degrees.
- Put cheese slices on patties and bake for 1 min until melted.
- Place turkey burger patties in between 2 slices of eggplant and enjoy!
💪🏽For more recipes, health & fitness tips, accountability groups, motivation, support, and positivity, follow Healthy FitMom through Social Media Links below. Send me a message to chat about your goals or joining a monthly Challenge Group.
🍎FREE 5 Day Meal Plan & Shopping List (Digital Download to Save & Print)
EMAIL *Want to chat about your health and fitness goals or have a question? I would love to hear from you!