My kids request Mac and cheese often – guess what – they gobbled this up like it was traditional mac and cheese! It’s creamy, flavorful, and full of nutrition.
📌Pin/Save Recipe: http://pin.it/I3azood
- 2 Spaghetti Squash, large, halved and deseeded
- 1 bunch of Broccoli
- 1/4 C Vegetable Broth
- 1/4 C Whole Milk
- 3 oz Mexican or Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place squash halves on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add a few Tbsp of broth to each squash half and around the edges.
- Fill with broccoli and stir in more broth while baking.
- Bake for 30 min until slightly tender.
- Separate the flesh and mix with the broccoli, milk, garlic, and cheese.
- Bake for an additional 20-30 min until tender.
💪🏽For more recipes, health & fitness tips, accountability groups, motivation, support, and positivity, follow Healthy FitMom through Social Media Links below. Send me a message to chat about your goals or joining a monthly Challenge Group.
🍎FREE 5 Day Meal Plan & Shopping List (Digital Download to Save & Print)
EMAIL *Want to chat about your health and fitness goals or have a question? I would love to hear from you!