My kids request pizza often – guess what – they gobbled this up like it was traditional pizza and wanted more! It’s versatile, flavorful, and full of nutrition.
📌Pin/ Save Recipe: http://pin.it/Zm72EdM
- 2 Spaghetti Squash, large, halved and deseeded
- 15 oz Canned Italian Seasoned diced Tomatoes
- 3 oz Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 oz Parmasean Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Turkey Pepperoni (or topping of choice such as mushrooms or green peppers)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place squash halves on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fill with desired amount of tomatoes and sprinkle Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 35 min until slightly tender.
- Separate the flesh and mix with the tomatoes
- Top with cheese and pepperoni (or other toppings).
- Bake for an additional 20-25 min until tender.
💪🏽For more recipes, health & fitness tips, accountability groups, motivation, support, and positivity, follow Healthy FitMom through Social Media Links below. Send me a message to chat about your goals or joining a monthly Challenge Group.
🍎FREE 5 Day Meal Plan & Shopping List (Digital Download to Save & Print)
EMAIL *Want to chat about your health and fitness goals or have a question? I would love to hear from you!