My entire family has keratosis pilaris (small/rough bumps on our arms and legs) and it is most likely attributed to gluten in our diet. I decided to make cloud bread since I am also currently following Gundry’s “Plant Paradox” plan. I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious and simple this “bread” is!
📌Pin it! http://pin.it/Gth_Ogb
- 6 large eggs (separated)
- 1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, soft (I used organic whole milk since high fat dairy contains less casein). You can also substitute 4 oz of 2% Greek Yogurt.
- 2 dashes of sea salt
- Heat oven to 300 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks in separate medium/large bowls.
- Add the cream cheese and salt to the egg yolks (do not mix). Add the cream of tartar to the egg whites (do not mix).
- Beat the egg white mixture with a hand mixer on high until high stiff peaks form. This takes 3-4 minutes.
- Beat the egg yolk mixture on medium until it is fully blended.
- Using a spatula, fold the egg white mixture 1/4 portion at a time into the egg yolk mixture until just blended. Do not over mix or the bread will not be fluffy.
- Transfer about 2 scoops of the egg mixture onto the parchment paper and spread it until it is 3-4 in in diameter. Repeat until all of the mix is on the paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. The bread should look golden brown on the top and be slightly crispy.
- Allow the bread to cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 min, then transfer to a wire rack.
- Once the bread is completely cooled, you can store it in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
- Enjoy as sandwich bread, taco shells, or anything else that you love!
💪🏽For more recipes, health & fitness tips, accountability groups, motivation, support, and positivity, follow Healthy FitMom through the links below. Send me a message to chat about your health!
🍎FREE 5 Day Meal Plan & Shopping List (Digital Download to Save & Print)
EMAIL *Want to chat about your health and fitness goals or have a question? I would love to hear from you!